Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

On the eve of this Christmas, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy Holiday from The Unique Guitar Blog.




Framus Christmas guitar 



Some of my favorite guitars were Christmas presents. Send me a note if you received a guitar for this Holiday season and let me know all about it.





Fender guitar ornaments


I want to thank you for reading the blog. I love reading your comments as much as I love writing about guitars.



I have some new articles ready to go for the new year. Speaking of which, may you all have a very Happy New Year.







3 comments:

Hank M said...

Marcus, Not likely to get a guitar this xmas, but last year I received an Art & Lutherie Ami cedar top parlor guitar from my wife. Its the 1st brand new guitar that I've ever owned. Its a beautiful instrument, with a small but pleasant and distinctive voice. Factory setup had the action quite high but a little grinding on the saddle fixed that. A lot of guitar for $350. I don't see that model in the new catalogue so maybe they pulled the plug on it.
Hank

marcusohara@aol.com said...

Wow. I love Godin guitars and they make Art and Lutherie. I have a Seagull Grand, which is a very similar instrument. When I got it I had to sand down the nut. They use Tusq which is very easy to work with. Congratulations and Merry Christmas Hank.

periyannan said...

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.

Biotech Internships | internships for cse students | web designing course in chennai | it internships | electrical engineering internships | internship for bcom students | python training in chennai | web development internship | internship for bba students | internship for 1st year engineering students